Dear Samita,

Thanks for the detailed review and positive comments. We have now submitted an updated version which can be found here: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-05. The diff from the previous version can be found here: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-05.

Please find our responses to your specific comments inline. Let us know if the modifications are not sufficient.

--Mohit