On Thu, Oct 07, 1999 at 01:47:07AM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> "Kayvan A. Sylvan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | The make install no longer installs the following:
> |
> | /usr/bin/noweb2lyx
> | /usr/share/lyx/configure
>
> Ok, these should be easy to fix.

Great!

> | Everything in /usr/share/lyx/doc is missing except
> | /usr/share/lyx/doc/LaTeXConfig.lyx and /usr/share/lyx/doc/LaTeXConfig.lyx.in
> | (and LaTeXConfig.lyx.in should not even be installed).
>
> Absolutely ok. The doc files are no longer part of the lyx-devel
> module, but resides in their own module: lyxdoc.
>
> I will try to set up som magic to automatically include the
> documentation when making a distribution.

That would be great. I could also break out the docs into their own RPM,
but I'm not sure that's a good idea. My feeling is that the LyX docs should
be part of the distribution.

> | The entire /usr/share/lyx/reLyX directory is mis-installed (ending up
> | in /usr/share/reLyX/reLyX instead of in /usr/share/lyx/reLyX)
>
> Ok... it is only the location that is wrong?

Yes. The entire reLyX directory seems to be there, just in the wrong location.

As you soon as these are fixed, I'll re-test.

--
Kayvan Aghaiepour Sylvan  | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)