Kayvan> Okay... Some installation problems with the development
Kayvan> branch...

Kayvan> The make install no longer installs the following:

Kayvan> /usr/bin/noweb2lyx /usr/share/lyx/configure

This should be fixed in cvs.

Kayvan> Everything in /usr/share/lyx/doc is missing except
Kayvan> /usr/share/lyx/doc/LaTeXConfig.lyx and
Kayvan> /usr/share/lyx/doc/LaTeXConfig.lyx.in (and LaTeXConfig.lyx.in
Kayvan> should not even be installed).

The last point is fixed now. The first is because the doc/ files are
not in cvs.

Kayvan> The entire /usr/share/lyx/reLyX directory is mis-installed
Kayvan> (ending up in /usr/share/reLyX/reLyX instead of in
Kayvan> /usr/share/lyx/reLyX)

I think I fixed that, but I am not sure I did it the right way...

Could you please try again and tell me whether things look better?