Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
> I propose to remove the multi-window feature from the menu, or even
> remove the LFUN entirely. We can have it back when the new TabWidget
> that will replace the tabbar is ready (most probably in 1.6).

But we could also explain it to the user how it works:

"Beware there is only ONE document in your computer-memory but
you could edit this ONE document with MULTIPLE windows."

Then we will have some feedback how usefull this is, how the user
likes it, which ideas they have to change the behavior, and so on.

Isn't THIS the purpose a alpha release? We want feedback, not release
the final product.

--
Peter Kümmel