Hi,

while translating the listing dialog messages, I found a few minor problems:

- Shortcuts for "first line" and "last line" do not work
- "Step:" has a faulty tooltip (move cursor to the label, not the field)
- Font sizes (twice!) are not translated
- Font Styles are not translated
- "No language" is not translatable (but appears in *.po)
- "Placement:" has no shortcut
- Shortcut for "More &Parameters" does not work
- src/frontends/qt4/ui/ListingsUi.ui:520: String "Feedback window" - I can't find it - "Input listing parameters here." - Is this text really needed? Does it help?
  I recommend removing it in all dialogs.
- #: src/frontends/qt4/ui/ListingsUi.ui:410: "&Side: " (needless space at the end)
- What happens if neither "floating" nor "inline" is activated? (Confusing)

I guess (hope) that some Qt expert can fix most of these bugs within minutes...

Michael

PS: I would like to see the settings dialog also in the include dialog :-)

PS: Jürgen, what was the translation patch that you asked me to test? I hope I will be able to do some work this evening.