>>  But of course, this is not the correct solution,

Abdelrazak> This is as good as one can make it ;-), at least it is
Abdelrazak> better than the old Cursor::fixIsBroken() don't you
Abdelrazak> reckon?

Sure, but I think that, since most changes can be described in terms
of insertion/deletion (thanks to the ct code), it is possible at each
of these events to update all the relevant cursors.

>> If you delete the first paragraph in window 1, the cursor will be
>> between j and k in window 2. This means that after any non trivial
>> editing in window 1, the cursor is at some random place of window
>> 2.

Abdelrazak> I won't say random because as you found out you can
Abdelrazak> predict the behaviour.

After I have edited during 10 minutes in one part of the document, the
location in the other place will really seem random.

Abdelrazak> We could think of the solution that takes into account the
Abdelrazak> par id (and thus using Bookmarks instead of fixing the
Abdelrazak> Cursor). But quite Frankly, this is not a major issue for
Abdelrazak> now.

Also, if I edit and use undo, the cursor will not be placed back where
it was in the other window.

These problems do not mean that you implemented badly, just that it is
a bigger task than you thought.