Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
Hi Abdel,

please find attached a first attempt of fixing the non-uniform scrolling
of LyX on trunk (21411).

6) I said that already but there's a number of optimisation that are gone now because you basically do a full screen update at each operation.
I have had much trouble with performance.  Still, I think that
correctness is more important than performance. And the scrolling
anomalies have been bad in some cases, especially short/medium
sized documents containing big objects like full-page images.

So correct scrolling beats fast but erratic scrolling. Still, I hope the
optimizations comes back after a while. :-)

Helge Hafting