The keyboard for english/europran users is usually a
english/european qwerty or for this context call it
english/european qwerty-k however I need a keyboard
inputer extension/plugin with your core wordprocessor
software that changes the qwerty-k to english/european
qwerty- क (where only 1 english/european
alphabet K has been removed from your
menu/help/faqs/dictionary etc and what has been put is
the sanskrit devanagri alphabet that has html decimal
code or 0915 unicode glyph -
http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/0915/index.htm,
the new sound shape)

Secondly, I need you to package a new font that will
be used for wordprocessing and thus the user will use
क  / 0915 alphabet.

All this with one click install that can be from disk
or a one session download and thus any average novice
user can immediately use your software.

Please tell me this is possible.

Regards,

Meeku