Le 05/06/2010 18:45, Jens Nöckel a écrit :
So my question to the LyX dev team would be: could you add a preference item
that lets the user set some flag, so that the call
setAttribute(Qt::AA_MacDontSwapCtrlAndMeta);
can be made dependent on that flag? Maybe the simplest place to put this in would be not
in the Preferences, but in the Mac-only part of the LyX menu. But on the other hand, that
wouldn't look very consistent - so the Preferences, under "Keyboard/Mouse"
would perhaps be the most logical location where to add such a flag. Any ideas on that
would be great - I'm sure it should be possible to add a little extra button somewhere.

This should be done in a way that does not break with qt < 4.6.