On 07/13/2010 08:06 AM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Am 13.07.2010 05:23, schrieb Richard Heck:

There is another issue: The text "on page" is not yet translated to
the document language.
One manually has to add this preamble code:

\renewcommand*\Nameref[1]{`\nameref{#1}' auf Seite~\pageref{#1}}

"auf Seite" is hereby the German translation of "on page".

This looks like a bug of sorts in nameref.sty.

This is not a bug but a missing feature. nameref doesn't provide translations and will also not do this in future versions. So it's up to us to do this.

In contrary to nameref, varioref provides translations and my proposed code uses varioref's translation feature.

I'm not happy that you already applied your patch because there are still 2 open issues we must fix:

1. the lyx2lyx issue
2. the translation issue

There's no lyx2lyx issue, and the translation issue can be addressed independently. You're welcome to add your code if you wish, though I'd like to hear from other people on the issue first. Could you post the relevant patch for comment?

Richard