On 07/12/2010 10:04 PM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> The only thing I'm not sure about, which Uwe mentioned in the bug, is the precise loading order of packages.

This doesn't seem to be an issue with the new nameref version because the former conflicts with memoir and varioref are resolved.

OK, good.

I did some test and your implementation works fine for me except of these:

1. insert a reference, select the style "Textual reference" and press APPLY (don't close the dialog)
2. change the style to e.g. "Textual reference plus <page>"
Result: the apply button is not activated although you just have made a change.

This appears to be the intended behavior, set by the disconnectOnApply() function in GuiRef.h. It was introduced at r2786, apparently.

Besides this, the 2 new styles don't appear in the reference context menu while all other styles do.

I'll fix that.

> One other thing. I propose to revert \nameref to \ref and \Nameref to \vref. > I don't see any way to revert them to anything better without a lot of effort, and even then we > couldn't do it in a generally reliable fashion without access to layout information, which we
> don't have in lyx2lyx.

I don't understand. Why is it not possible to revert them to ERT as I did e.g. for \makebox and flex insets?

It's a different problem. \nameref{mysec} prints the content of the \section command to which mysec is attached---or whatever sectioning command was active then, if one was. It would be a pain to try to figure out which section that was supposed to be, and it is impossible, in the general case, if we don't know what the sectioning commands are---which we don't if we don't have layout information. And then, even if we did know, we'd have to hardcode the name.

Richard