OK, it seems most of us think that the toolbar changes are a bit too sensitive. Even Joost agrees that there is some post-2.0 code needed. And I tend to agree that we shouldn't change the UI twice.

On the other hand. I really like the new Libre icons, I would like to have them as the default. Otherwise I'm afraid people will not even notice that there is the possibility of having different icons; and I really like the fact that the 2.0 release looks new and fresh; and I really started to hate the old ones.

So my proposal would be to make the Libre icons the default set, but let the toolbar changes rest until later.

Vincent