On 26/03/2011 09:58, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
The manuals mostly uses InsetInfo for the icons so they will get updated
automatically...
It uses also screenshots. Actually, this whole icon set discussion was the
reason why I did not yet start to document the default output format and
master view/update features. Since the UG uses a screenshot of the current
view/update toolbar.

This one is actually outdated anyway.

This whole section about toolbars seems to use graphics, no InsetInfo yet.

I at least migrate the toolbar icons to InsetInfo. I accepted the changes because they were not editorial. By the way, as Uwe is not here, someone should take responsability to accept all the changes there because it's a mess.

Abdel.