----- Forwarded message from Richard Heck <richard_h...@brown.edu> -----

From: Richard Heck <richard_h...@brown.edu>
Subject: Re: #8118: Unfinished transition to new server and git

Sorry for top-posting. Droid won't let me reply inline. (And can someone
forward to the list? I also just realized this acct is not registered there....)

Re (3), Pavel, can we write a script to fix these?

Re (4), I think Pavel just meant to remind us. I'll do that one link shortly,
when I get the new LyXGit page decent.

Re (6), I added that one. I got the plugin working a bit, at least to load
properly, but it seems not to work right with current trac, at least w some
browsers, etc. It's a bit of a mess right now, w people adding random keywords.
We may need to try some other plugin, such as a system of checkboxes.

----- End forwarded message -----