On 4/23/2012 12:14 PM, Richard Heck wrote:
> OK, found the problem. Silly error. Should be fixed.
Awesome! Thanks for taking a look at it.

On another point, might it be possible to have master branch of lyx.git
pushed to SVN on a semi-regular basis?

There are a number of branches set up over on Launchpad (using bzr)
which rely on importing from the SVN. I'm trying to get them switched
over to Git, but haven't had much luck. Because of that, the most recent
changes in trunk aren't getting incorporated.

Using git-svn, pushing to SVN is just like pushing to another git
branch. It might even be set to happen via cron. I'd be happy to look
after it, if someone were to give me commit access.

I know that we're trying to move away from SVN, but keeping a mirror of
the "trunk" equivalent would be very helpful for a number of reasons
(including packaging and the development of some extensions I've been
dong on Launchpad).

Cheers,

Rob