On 4/30/2012 4:27 PM, Richard Heck wrote:
> I don't know if this is possible. The svn repo still exists, but it's
> been closed to commits for a while, and I don't myself know how to
> reactivate it locally.
Okay. I think I may have worked out a way to merge all of my work using
git, but haven't had time to work on it. I'm going to be at a conference
later this week and might try and figure it out then.

In other news, though, I'm happy with how the LyXHTML -> ePub translator
is working. I've tested it against both my local builds and the main git
version, and it's been handling XHTML output from both very well.

I still need to work on using HTML from elyxer. Not all of the metadata
that LyXHTML uses is present, which results in an incomplete Table of
Contents and contents.opf file.

Cheers,

Rob