Am 14.01.2013 11:28, schrieb Enrico Forestieri:

Nothing. If you do nothing, you break nothing.

http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/8503#comment:1

Thanks for having a look. There might be a bug in MiKTeX's packaging. But that is not the main problem. The problem is once again that there are new styles in the IEEEtran class. It is only a matter of time until these are required to fulfill the submission guidelines. So that is why I will have to support these styles in the layout and therefore I wold break the backward compatibility as already discussed here.

thanks and regards
Uwe