On 16.06.2014 22:35, Murat Yildizoglu wrote:
Is this bug that haunts the new version is specific to the OSX version?
I am so stressed that I save every two minutes :-(

You mean you copy the file, so lyx can't touch it any more?
Saving by LyX alone doesn't help, because saving with LyX could also destroy
your files.

Le lundi 16 juin 2014, Maria Gouskova <gousk...@gmail.com