On 16.06.2014 22:35, Murat Yildizoglu wrote:
Is this bug that haunts the new version is specific to the OSX version?
I am so stressed that I save every two minutes :-(

On Linux you could setup a cron job which calls a script:

crontab -e

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5398014/using-crontab-to-execute-script-every-minute-and-another-every-24-hours

Le lundi 16 juin 2014, Maria Gouskova <gousk...@gmail.com