On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 3:40 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org> wrote:
> Le 05/06/2015 09:14, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
>>
>> A possible way out would be outputting all the macros once at the
>> beginning of the file, such that they are seen by all snippets, and then
>> the specific one appearing in a math inset (as done in the patch I was
>> proposing). I'll have a look whether this can be done in a simple way.
>

> Isn't it possible to output them as they are output by the normal latex
> export? Of course, this would mean that creating previews would be a very
> different process, more like a special version of our latex output code,
> instead of some registration done by the insets themselves.

I am unsure which of the above messages relate to whether I should
revert 73460423 and 6ac04e21. In any case, I am planning to revert
because of JMarc's comment that the commits "modify a full buffer just
in the middle of a dispatch action". I leave a day for an objection
(in case someone points out I misunderstood something) and then I will
revert.

Scott