Le 19/10/2015 16:50, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
Am 19.10.2015 um 16:14 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:

one of todays' commits broke the compilation for me with MSVC:

  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\VC\include\xstring(982):
error C2491: 'std::numpunct<_Elem>::id': Definition of static data
member for dllimport is not allowed
[D:\LyXGit\Master\compile-result\src\LyX.vcxproj]

The commit to blame is

http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/65d61e7a2786172da95ed9433ed0c49a7398f405/lyxgit

Guillaume?

thanks and regards
Uwe

I fail to see a problem with this commit after reading it again. I would like to do some trial-and-error but not being able to reproduce makes it complicated.

Is that all the information that the compiler gives you? Does it not
give you the name of the file?

I tried to understand the error message with what comes up on Google and I cannot relate it to my code. In addition, one of the first hits on Google is about a message on this list <https://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg160635.html>, so it is possible that the bug is elsewhere (while still fixable by adapting my code).

I expect something trivial that I have never encountered yet. Anybody else sees the problem?

Guillaume