Le 19/10/2015 21:34, Georg Baum a écrit :

The message on the list is related to commit e948caf6, which is supposed to
fix exactly this issue. What I do not understand it why the fix does not
work for your recent changes. Maybe you forgot to include docstream.h
somewhere or got the include order wrong?

The former. If we are supposed to include support/docstream.h to use odocstringstream, shouldn't the latter be defined in docstream.h instead of strfwd.h? (or the fix be moved to strfwd.h which is already included by docstream.h via docstring.h?)

I am tempted to do the proper fix, but since I do not own MSVC, people would have to bear with me if this breaks compilation temporarily.