I agree with you, Uve.
I'd rather see a few submenus for setting tables, than this 'More...' that we have now. What do you mean "more" when nothing about setting the table was offered in the first contextual menu. This 'More..." should rather be "Table...". I'd group things that are now in the submenu (row, column, lines, settings, etc), put those groups separately into the contextual menu. What are the "move paragraph up/down" supposed to do for the tables? Paragraph settings - always disabled?