Am 11.11.2015 um 13:52 schrieb Guillaume Munch:

I tried your patch, but it does not apply with "git apply". Did you use
"git diff" to produce the diff?

Yes, I did use unified diff. git apply works fine here.

Then I applied it by hand. I like it but here are some minor comments:

* I would order the menu differently, by grouping cell commands on the
   one hand and row/column/table commands on the other hand.

There are no entries that only affect cells and I would keep it simple. One could discuss the position of multirow as I just wrote.

* Running with the option LANG=C shows various shortcut conflicts.

They should be fixed now.

Please have a look at the attached patch that takes all this into account.

Yes, I committed now a version which includes your and also JMarc's changes.

P.S.: it might be good to disable "inset-modify tabular
multi(column|row)" when a single cell is selected and the cell is not a
multi-column or a multi-row.

Good idea. Could you please implement this or open a bug/enhancement request because I won't have time the next days. Many thanks.

regards Uwe