Am Dienstag, 17. November 2015 um 20:36:42, schrieb Guenter Milde
<mi...@users.sf.net>

many documents ...

> >> IMO, in all these documents:
>
> >> - \inputencoding default
> >> + \inputencoding auto
>

> > OK, wait for Uwe.
>
> For changes to the LyX Manual (lib/doc/*), Uwe's consent is required, I
> don't know the responsibility for lib/examples and lib/templates, though.

OK, I modified the tests to use 'auto' instead of 'default' inputencoding, but
only
the 4 tests (export/templates/IEEEtran-Conference.*texF) are really better.
All other still fail.
With this change we would have 90 failed export tests left.

        Kornel