On 2015-11-24, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 24. November 2015 um 07:21:41, schrieb Guenter Milde
> <mi...@users.sf.net>

> They already are in nonstandard.

>> > I still don't understand what NON_STANDARD means
> Nice wording. I'd like to add it to Development.lyx

I am in the process of devicing a new categorization (or naming for the
categories), for what we currently call "nonstandard", I have:

  + unreliable        # export may work or fail (we don't know for sure)

    - nonstandard     # requires packages or other ressources that are not on
CTAN
                      # (some developers may have them installed)

    - erratic         # depending on local configuration, OS, TeX distribution,
                      # package versions, or the phase of the moon.

Günter