On 2015-11-24, Kornel Benko wrote:

>> I am in the process of devicing a new categorization (or naming for the
>> categories), for what we currently call "nonstandard", I have:

>>   + unreliable        # export may work or fail (we don't know for sure)

>>     - nonstandard     # requires packages or other ressources that are not
>> on CTAN
>>                       # (some developers may have them installed)

>>     - erratic         # depending on local configuration, OS, TeX
>> distribution,
>>                            # package versions, or the phase of the moon.

> The problem here is that we would need some handling to distinguish the
> cases. ATM it is done by using different files ('*Tests'). The files
> itself contain comments (starting with '#') and regexes. I try to
> implement some sort of sublabels though.

As a start, you could rename "nonstandard" to "unreliable" and
place sublabels just as "header comment", e.g.

file unreliableTests:

# nonstandard
# ===========
#
# Tests using non-standard tex class or package

export/templates/IUCr-article_(dvi|pdf).*
export/templates/es_beamer-conference-ornate-20min_pdf4_texF
export/templates/kluwer_pdf[45]_systemF
export/examples/modernCV_pdf4_(tex|system)F
export/templates/ectaart_(dvi3|pdf5)_(tex|system)F

# erratic
# =======
#
# Tests depending on local configuration, OS, TeX distribution,
# package versions, or the phase of the moon.

export/examples/(|fr/)seminar_(dvi|pdf|pdf[23]|pdf4_texF|pdf5_systemF)

BTW: I am not sure this belongs to "unreliable":
# 1.) missing farsi package with lfeenc.def
# 2.) LuaTeX does not support Farsi yet. See:
#
https://github.com/reutenauer/polyglossia/commit/ccb0e9e2c6411170ad779b05ff5076f1193cc323
export/examples/fa/splash_(dvi|pdf|pdf[23]|(dvi3|pdf4|pdf5)_(texF|systemF))