On 2015-11-24, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 24. November 2015 um 11:52:19, schrieb Guenter Milde
> <mi...@users.sf.net>

>> > The problem here is that we would need some handling to distinguish the
>> > cases. ATM it is done by using different files ('*Tests'). The files
>> > itself contain comments (starting with '#') and regexes. I try to
>> > implement some sort of sublabels though.

>> As a start, you could rename "nonstandard" to "unreliable" and
>> place sublabels just as "header comment", e.g.

>> file unreliableTests:

>> # nonstandard
>> # ===========

> This is not so easy, because at the time of checking I see only lines
> without comments

It was just an idea for a stop-gap measure.

> What about
>       'Sublabel: nonstandard'
> ?

I don't know how you want to implemement it, but if the output contains then
lines like

 UNRELIABLE.NON_STANDARD.export/templates/ectaart_dvi3_systemF

 UNRELIABLE.ERRATIC.export/examples/seminar_dvi

or

 NON_STANDARD.UNRELIABLE.export/templates/ectaart_dvi3_systemF

 ERRATIC.UNRELIABLE.export/examples/seminar_dvi

this is fine.

Günter