Am 19.01.2016 um 22:52 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:

However, I think I fixed it

No, my Git is completely broken. It tells me that I have never committed anything the last hour but I made several commits that played ping pong.

It also telly me that my tree is completely clean and that there are no changes. But when I try to compile LyX I get more than 4000 errors. Whenever I want to open a mathed source file MSVC refuses to open the files because of line ending errors it cannot resolve.

I deleted my git folder and started from scratch. But as soon as I apply your patches, I get again a broken git tree and it even tried to commit the applied changed immediately. I have never seen this before.

Can you therefore please help me out in testing if Git master is OK now (I committed from my second PC) and send one patch with the changes you want to have in?

sorry again, thanks and regards
Uwe