On 15.10.2016 08:41, racoon wrote:
For some reason I can't reach the lyx.org is it down?
Anyway, I'll just re-post my patch here since it might have gone
unnoticed. I know that the cure I suggest isn't perfect, but as far as I
can see it works. The problem seems quite bad so it seems much better
having this patch rather than leaving it as it is.
The discussion was here:
On a related note. I just saw that, in contrast to leading spaces,
multiple spaces are not automatically changed into one space.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a freespacing inset, e.g. a Program Listing
2. Insert text with multiple spaces in between or at the end
3. Copy and paste from the inset into the main text
4. Leave the paragraph
- Multiple spaces are not changed into one space
- They are
- Once having multiple spaces in the main text one can actually copy and
paste them without them getting removed
- I am not sure whether the spaces should be removed straight away on
pasting or only after leaving the paragraph