Am Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2016 um 16:58:02, schrieb Tommaso Cucinotta
<tomm...@lyx.org>
> On 17/10/2016 23:24, Kornel Benko wrote:
> > Please try with std:regex enabled.
>
> just realized I was missing libboost_regex-dev, that's why configure was not
> using nor linking to that lib. After adding that, and compiling with
>
>    --without-included-boost --disable-std-regex

Here I think you should use
         --with-included-boost --enable-std-regex
The error does not show if boost:regex is used.

> I have now a spectacular
>
> tommaso@tommylap:~/lyx-trunk-ws/lyx$ ./src/lyx -dbg any
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
>    what():  std::bad_alloc
> Aborted (core dumped)
>
> Kornel, any clue?
>
> Thx,
>
>      T.

Maybe mixed compilation units (compiled with different settings)?

I see 2 possibilities
        1.) try on _really_ clean build tree.
        2.) try with cmake.

        Kornel