Le 18/10/2016 à 09:20, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :

Maybe this can be limited to the non "nice" export? This is the format
that is exported only for previewing and not for generating latex code
meant for later editing. Specifically, this is the .tex file you get
in the temp dir, where you could also export a single word per line.
I think this is the important export format for forward/reverse-search.

Yes, this can be limited to the non-nice export. How strongly do you
feel about it? Given the other replies I am tempted to push my patch as is.