Le 18/10/2016 à 22:05, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 09:47:28PM +0200, Guillaume Munch wrote:

Yes, this can be limited to the non-nice export. How strongly do you
feel about it? Given the other replies I am tempted to push my patch as is.

I have no strong opinion on this. However, sometimes I use sed or
awk for changing something in the latex produced by lyx and I am
only concerned that

  \begin{lstlisting}%
  [caption={Caption}]

is problematic to catch with respect to

  \begin{lstlisting}[caption={Caption}]

which can be covered by a simple regex.

Not that special use cases are less important than Günter's argument of
better readability, but probably you would be able to find workarounds
in this case, would you not?