Le 23/10/2016 à 18:38, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
commit dea5ba16de1b98d93cf30ab65119bc2364a7ac2b
Author: Enrico Forestieri <for...@lyx.org>
Date:   Sun Oct 23 18:23:41 2016 +0200

    Correctly track ulem commands with change tracking

    LyX assumes that everything in \lyxdeleted is struck out by ulem
    and increases the corresponding counter. However, deleted display
    math material is struck out using tikz. As we also take into
    account the deletion of underlined display math (in order to
    properly position such material vertically), we have to take
    care that the count is correct.

This code (this commit and previous related commits) looks fragile to
me. Did you not prefer to present a (full and tested) patch on the list
and ask other people about it before committing?