On Fri, Jun 09, 2017 at 08:30:07PM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Freitag, 9. Juni 2017 um 14:06:41, schrieb Scott Kostyshak
> <skost...@lyx.org>
> > On Fri, Jun 09, 2017 at 06:05:40PM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:
> > > Am Samstag, 10. Juni 2017 um 01:00:10, schrieb Yokota K.
> > > <yoko...@gmail.com>

> > > Thanks Koji. Now only the Chinese changes are not approved.
> >
> > Thanks for taking care of this, Kornel. Did you generate the patch with
> > the following make target?
> >
> >     make layouttranslations1
> >
> > When I do that on current master, I get the attached patch.
> >
> > Scott
>
> At least 'make translations1' works. No, I did not so far. The changes
> are because of the fi.po.patch from Jari-Matti Mäkelä.

I'm lost and want to learn about this process. How did you generate your
patch "Overtake layout translations"? Did you just happen to see that
updates from po files matched with certain translations in
layouttranslations, so you figured that the layouttranslations
translations should also be updated? i.e. there was no command that you
ran?

Scott