On Tuesday, 30 January 2018 14.53.45 WET Pavel Sanda wrote:
> I use them sometimes, but can't say whether it's because of real usage or
> devel activities... P

Me too. :-)

I think that the question regarding the usefulness of the those dialogs could
get a
better feedback on the users list. If not for other reason for the fact that
most of us on
this list are tainted.

One option that I thought about it sometimes is the removal of the native file
dialogs
and the placement in the Help menu of an entry that would allow to open the
file
picker for Examples. Because, at least to me, Examples conceptually belong to
Help
and not to File.

Regards,
--