Le 10/07/2018 à 12:53, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
Am Dienstag, den 10.07.2018, 11:24 +0200 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
A solution would be to create our own QTranslator child that does
the
translation using the po files and falls back to Qt otherwise. I can
give it a go next week.

I would prefer the other way round: try Qt and provide a fallback
solution if necessary. The translations of strings for "Apply", "Reset"
etc. differ between OSes/DEs, and LyX should adapt to the context here.

Does Qt really change its own translations? In which case?

Anyway, here is a patch. If you want to se the missing translations, use "-dbg locale". You will found that there are many strings passed there, and I do not know why they are used.

I have not updated all po files for now. Kornel, could you try it out and check that this is what you need? You will have to add words to translate to GuiApplication.cpp.