Le 01/12/2021 à 22:48, Richard Kimberly Heck a écrit :
Hi, all,

Things got a bit crazy again, but I now should have a bit of time. Where do people think we stand with 2.4.0? I've seen a bit of activity in the interim. Do we need to do one more alpha? Or should we proceed directly to beta 1?

What if anything needs to be done before we move to whatever the next stage is?

I have an unpopular proposal: I would like to merge my breakrows branch, which has been tested to make LyX less annoying in documents with very large insets. I know that I said that it was post-2.4, but now I wonder.

Bugs I'd like to sort out before release:
- display issues on X with transparent themes
https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/12119
- font issues related to footnote changes
https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/12238

Other than that, I think that a beta is indeed the way to go.

Thanks for coming back to this.