Le 06/12/2021 à 17:58, Richard Kimberly Heck a écrit :
As always. The good part is that it does not touch things like paintEvents. It is purely in our internal code and there should not be nasty Qt interference. There is some specific Qt4 code (tested with linux/x11), but apart from that I think all possible bugs will be straightforward to fix. We can also delay it to 1.4.1 or 1.4.2 if you prefer, like we did in 1.3.1 with the new painting code.

OK, I think it's best if you go ahead, then. There have been enough other changes that I don't expect release candidates are imminent anyway.

Thank you, I just did that. Let's see what happens.