On 2021-12-03 03:18, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Wed, Dec 01, 2021 at 04:48:14PM -0500, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
Hi, all,

Things got a bit crazy again, but I now should have a bit of time. Where do
people think we stand with 2.4.0? I've seen a bit of activity in the
interim. Do we need to do one more alpha? Or should we proceed directly to
beta 1?

What if anything needs to be done before we move to whatever the next stage
is?

2. I would also like to look at a couple of Daniel's patches. He's done
    so much work and I'd like to find time to at least review, test, and
    commit a couple that I'm capable of understanding.

Thanks for the offer, Scott. If Riki decides that more enhancements could go in, I can compile a list of enhancements with comments on their desirability and state of finalization, as I see it.

Daniel