Le 03/05/2022 à 17:19, Richard Kimberly Heck a écrit :
Hi, all,

Sorry for disappearing there for a while. I had some difficult personal circumstances and an incredibly busy semester and just had to withdraw from everything else until things settled down. Which they now have.

Dear Riki,

I am glad to see you back !

Where are things with respect to LyX 2.4.0? I'm happy to resume my role as release manager for that project, if that's still required.

That would be great. Preparing a quick 2.4.0 prerelease would be an excellent way to see what is ready and what is not, indeed.

There is some 2.3 backporting awaiting too, but this can wait.