Hello Gour,

<quote http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg60374.html>

  > Of course, if the xforms code were ported to FLTK, we could have two
  > identical frontends. Then there might be a case to argue.

  Would that make sense (i.e. shipping code with two near identical
  frontends)? I mean, do you want to include every frontend for which
  you have volunteers?
  As fltk is, as I understand it, more or less an improved xforms, I
  would not mind if fltk played the Darwin game with xforms (though
  xforms works well enough where I need it , i.e. on slow machines
  like my old notebook).

</quote>

But maybe I'm wrong here, since I'm no programmer (only latex and python, if
that counts ;-) )

Karsten