On Tue, 2012-10-02 at 21:44 +0530, acm m wrote:

> It would be more useful if you provide some features of LyX through
> pictorial depiction. I am searching an article on web which could be
> helpful for me for writing a new document class and layouts step by
> step.
> You people are doing really great job.
> Good wishes for all.

Dear Mr Mathur

Glad to hear you are able to make use of LyX - there are some
illustrations in a paper I did for my local computing club which you can
find at

http://bradlug.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/LyX_2_the-ultimate_document_software.pdf

But you are already attempting fairly complex layouts; you may find the
material on the multicolumn package helpful.

John