I'm trying to use bibtex citations in lyx -- and i've done it
successfully in the past. But i've run into a few things...

I thought lyx was supposed to automatically list the citations in the
bibtex db i've got at the bottom of the file, but it doesn't do that.
No biggy, i lived without that feature, although I swear it worked
once for me.

The one that's bothering me is that when I go to insert an entry, it
hangs. the screen updates, but nothing happens, and i get no menu

Other bibtex db's don't do this. And the hanging doesn't happen to all
my lyx's (the Linux and IRIX ones do, the Solaris one doesn't). And if
I re-compile, and run lyx out of the src dir, it doesn't hang, but
when I install it and use the installed one, it hangs.

Anyone else ever see this?

Ben
--
Benjamin Korvemaker