I'm making a report and I'm using subsection titles (without numbers). If
I use section titles I get huge (IMO) titles. The bibliography title is
also huge. I'm just making "standard" (for us) reports with 1" margins
all around.

Maybe the question should be, can I change the font size of all section
titles (headings?)?

Thanks.

Rick Bilonick