Am 04.03.2015 um 17:44 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:

OK, can you start a new bug then (and if those two bugs are related,
can you reference the other in each?)? Otherwise we might lose good
information in emails. If we have a bug with everyone's findings then
it is easier for a developer to look into fixing it. We only have a
couple of developers who work on Windows (most of us happen to use
Linux). One of them has not been active but when he shows up he might
see the bug report. I doubt he will see this email though.

This is now on:

http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9442

thanks,
sven