Hi Bernd,

Did you hear that knocking sound?  It was me pounding my head against the
wall.

"authortitle" !!! I was tired enough last night (≈ 23:00 or so) and the
word "title" did not register. I must have read it four times and I think I
even typed it once.

I always use American Psychology Association (APA) format it wants (author,
date) and I somehow interpreted title as date. Arrgh.  My excuse, and I'm
sticking to it, is that I don't believe I have ever seen an authortitle
used.

I changed it to authoryear and it worked!  It does not seem to be giving me
full APA6 yet but that should come.

Thanks for all the help.

--
John Kane