Thanks! That worked beautifully. --shiv--

On 2015-05-12 22:31, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 8:54 PM, shiv <s...@ece.ucsb.edu> wrote:
I am preparing some home work in LyX and would like to have a series of "Problem"s. I used the "Problem" environment, but, if I have two "Problem"
environments in succession LyX merges them together. I can artifically
insert a Ctrl-space in "Standard" environment between two "Problem"
environments, but I wonder if I am doing something wrong. Thanks for any help.

Hi Shiv,

In the layout dropdown box, choose "Separator". Does that work?

Scott