Hello,

I have problems using biblatex an my new computer for weeks now, and could not
find the problem.

I run LyX 2.1.3 on OS 10.10.3. I installed the current bib latex.module, but it
could not be found by LyX. Could you please tell me, where the biblatex.module
has to be placed? LyX/about LyX tells me to put it into:
library/application support/LyX-2.1/

It is not placed exactly there, but has an own folder at that place: /layouts.
I hope this is fine. It has a .txt-ending, is that correct?
(biblatex.module.txt)

BTW: On my old system (OSX10.8) it was placed in
/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/
but in OS 10.10.3 it seems to have a new place.

Thank you!
Jess