Am Dienstag 28 Juli 2015, 16:50:37 schrieb jezZiFeR:
> Thank you.
>
> I now removed the .txt-ending, so that I just have .module as ending. I
> reconfigured, but still, LyX does not find biblatex.module. Could I use
> Biblatex-citation-styles instead?

This is the biblatex.module. It is called "Biblatex-citation-styles" in the
GUI. So if Document > Settings > Modules lets you select this, the module is
found.

> When I try I get another error-message:
> bibliographystyle invalid.

Yes, biblatex does not use the \bibliographystyle command of BibTeX. Terefore,
the BibTeX inset must be put in a LyX note.

> How could I get biblatex working? Are there any additional test I could do
> to find out what ist wrong?

Delete the BibTeX inset which is outside the LyX note. See attached file (I
cannot test this file myself, since I do not have the *.bib file).

HTH
Jürgen